Looking to Surf Nicaragua and a Resort Vacation Rental?
Welcome to "Casita Santana" a beautiful vacation rental home within the Rancho Santana Surf Resort Nicaragua, a 3,000 acre remote community set on rolling hillsides and dramatic cliffs rising away from the Pacific Ocean. Casita Santana, meaning "little house" in Spanish, is the closest Casita to Playa Santana, a world-class surf break. From the property you have ocean, mountain and valley views. The house sleeps 4 to 5, is beautifully renovated and centrally located in the region's surf zone. Why settle for a nicaragua surfing hotel when you can have a surf resort home. More below... (see video below)
Surf Season is here... Book in advance for your 2015 Nicaragua Surf Trip!!!
Yahoo's 10 Reasons to Go to Nicaragua Now
Budget Travel: Nicaragua
Here is a Great Article on Surfing Nicaragua from USA Today
Surf Playa Santana, Playa Colorado, Popoyo and the best surf breaks Nicaragua has to offer. In addition to vacation home rental, ask us about airport transportation or car rental, boat trips for surfing and fishing and surf board rental or real estate purchases. We will outfit your entire trip!
- Fully renovated with new A/C, Satellite TV, DVD, full kitchen for your comfort
- Sleeps 4 to 5 people (5 with extra bed) for family and friends
- Backup generator power, powers AC units and all appliances
- The Rancho Santana Nicaragua rental house is 1,290 sq. ft. (120 square meters)
- Large living and dining area to relax in
- Bar area for snacks and drinks
- Master bedroom with king size bed for maximum comfort
- Second bedroom with two twin beds suits most guests
- Bathroom, double sinks, shower, hot water, includes bath towels and beach towels for your use
- Full kitchen with all utensils - refrigerator, stove, oven, toaster, toaser oven, microwave, blender, coffie maker, pots, pans, plates, silverware, cups, etc.
- Maid service with fresh linens provided to keep house fresh and clean
- Free Wi-fi Internet access at the Club House so you can tell everyone back home how much fun you are having
- Room safe large enough for laptops for comfort and peace-of-mind
- Board rack to keep your boards ding free
- Clubhouse with free Wi-fi, New Pool, Restaurant, Bar, Horses
- Playa Santana, a premier surf spot is a 2 minute walk, many other Pacific beaches within minutes
There is a clubhouse, pool, restaurant and bar a short 60 second walk just across the street (another minute walk to Playa Santana). There are a total of 5 beaches on the property. Two are prime surfing spots with amazing waves. Each beach is unique and magical in its own way.
All of Rancho Santana's Beaches are Available for Your Use:
Playa Santana, Playa Rosada, Playa Escondida, Playa Duna, Playa Los Perros
The community and house are safe and secure. Friendly staff maintain the grounds. The area is very kid friendly with pools, horseback riding and plenty of space for kids to safely play. At the Rancho Santana clubhouse, the Sea Garden Restaurant features fresh seafood and local meat dishes overlooking Santana Beach. The food is so good and affordable you will most likely not use the kitchen in the house. The restaurant serves fresh cooked meals ocean-side all day. This is an an oasis in the remote and beautiful area of Nicaragua's South Pacific.
Surfers, the casita is in the central surf zone. You will find world-class breaks ranging from hollow, A-frame breaks, to classic point breaks, to ruler-edged tubes and outer reef breaks. The surf in this area of Nicaragua benefits from the offshore winds that occur 330+ days per year. The best surfing is a two minute walk to Playa Santana and other world-class breaks are within a 20 minute drive... Colorado, Panga Drops, Popoyo, Rosada and more.
The house is on the southern Pacific coast of Nicaragua, just 50 miles from the Costa Rican border and 45 minutes north of San Juan de Sur.
The winds are accelerated across Nicaragua by the absence of mountains in the southwest region and by the presence of Lake Nicaragua to the east. Deep water swells range from 3 feet to 5 feet with bigger swells of 6 feet to 8 feet occurring regularly, and sometimes up to 15 foot swells, especially from March through November. Although December through February is less consistent, fun surf can still be found on most days.
Because Nicaragua is still surfing's best kept secret, surfers at Rancho Santana enjoy these big, persistent waves all to themselves.